Federal Ammunition combined the hottest cartridge in shooting with the proven Trophy® Copper bullet to create one of the most effective hunting loads available. The 6.5 Creedmoor started out as a target round, but hunters have quickly adopted it for its long-range accuracy, ample power and manageable recoil. The Trophy Copper makes the most of the platform, thanks to a copper, polymer-tipped bullet that retains 99 percent of its weight, penetrates deep and expands consistently. Its grooved shank increases accuracy across a wide range of firearms, and the nickel-plated case prevents corrosion and aids in easier, faster extraction.
- 120-grain 6.5 Creedmoor load offers long-range accuracy, manageable recoil and ample power for medium and big game
- Copper construction provides up to 99 percent weight retention for the deepest penetration in an expanding bullet
- Tipped bullet cavity is optimized for expansion across a broad velocity range
- Grooved bullet shank for increased accuracy across a wide range of firearms
- Polymer tip and boat-tail design increase the ballistic coefficient for higher downrange velocity, energy and less bullet drop